Tuesday, February 12, 2008

No Breaks!



So I went to the doctor this morning and my arm is not broken! The interesting thing is that when the doctor saw my arm she wouldn't touch it until we had xrays because she really thought it was broken. They said I must have strong bones to have taken such a fall and not have any breaks!
To date I have broken 0 bones in my life! A record I would like to keep up. This was definitely the closest I have come.
The other good news is that she gave me pain killers and for the first time since Sunday I have no pain in my arm and I was able to sleep for several hours in a row.
I still have risk of infection and possible ligament issues if the swelling doesn't go down. I will be pecking at the computer and beware...only one side of my hair and makeup will be done for the next few days.
In the future, I will wear my elbow pads even when they make my arms sweaty and slimy!

3 comments:

Courtney said...

YAY!!!

Lucy said...

Gotta love those yucky elbow pads! Keep up that wonderful record. I know I have thoroughly enjoyed your great record.

Lucy said...

Anyone for a nice juicy turkey leg! Yummy!!