Friday, February 22, 2008

A Little Poot Poot

I just don't get it! Do you remember students farting during class while you were in school? I surely don't!
Things have changed! I am going to guess that I have at least one student fart every week at school. Not the silent kind that stink so you know someone farted but never know who, they are the kind that just rip. They are loud, nasty and the kids do not care that everyone knows. In fact they think it is cool.
Back when I was in school (in an old grandpa voice) if you farted you were the outcast. You were gross.
Now, I realize that releasing gas is a natural thing. That you can't help what builds inside of you. Just please don't do it in my class. It grosses me out and completly disrupts the class period. Everyone has to laugh at or with you for several minutes until they can compose themselves and continue on. And me your poor teacher must smell and explain the lingering effects of your actions during the class period that follow.
Sorry for the vulgar pooting language. I just want to give you a perfect picture of what I am dealing with on a regular basis.

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Reminder: Give Callie can of room freshner to spray around gross children in her classroom.