Monday, March 31, 2008

Blogging Binge, Blogging Fast

After that blogging binge that I was challenged to do I fell into a deep, dark blogging fast. I had absolutely nothing to blog about or at least my mind wasn't telling me to blog all about it. But... yesterday that changed. I found something to blog about.
I am so excited about a new adventure that I felt compelled to tell you all about it. The two of you that read this blog that is.
I started my Project Make, fashion design and sewing classes yesterday. It is SO much fun and I am overwhelmed by the talent and creativity that surrounds me. I hope I can soak it all in. Oh, to be a sponge!
We created a skirt in our first challenge and we are going to dye it this week. I will post pictures as soon as it is finished.
Now back to grading papers and dreaming of sewing!

1 comment:

Lucy said...

I am thrilled that you are so excited about your MAKE class! You are so creative and this is just one more way to release that creativity!